Pokémon Nary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon roleplay set in the oddball Southern Nary region.

Event: Newly discovered Pokémon are lurking around Route One! What are you waiting for, go catch one!
Notice: If you have any questions, throw them up into the chatbox and we'll answer asap. If you need an answer sooner, send to Eavath through AIM.

Latest topics

» OFFICIAL CLOSING
To a dear friend. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm by Artemis

» The Fox and Her Hound.
To a dear friend. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm by Kali

» Minor forum config
To a dear friend. EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm by Artemis

» What's this? New pokemon!
To a dear friend. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm by Lucifer

» The Grand Pokémon Giveaway
To a dear friend. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm by Artemis

Affiliates

BUMP THE AD!

Contributors

Shazy's DA
Pokemon-Diamond's DA

Roleplays

Resources

free forum

Serebii.net

3 posters

To a dear friend.

Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class: Trainer
    Job:

To a dear friend. Empty To a dear friend.

Post  Levi Ebony Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 am

*A letter received in the mail from Levi Ebony. The address has been smudged badly but is still faintly visible.*

Dear Kanti,

Oh Kanti! It's been so very very long since we last seen seen each other. I do dreadfully miss you! Tell me. What have you been up to? Any cute boys in your life as of right now? What bizarre color marks your luscious brown hair now? I don't have much time to write and who knows when you'll get this. But I just want you to know I'm doing very well and I hope to find you on my new adventure. Write back if you can. Smile

Love you.

Levi~
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

To a dear friend. Empty Re: To a dear friend.

Post  Kanti Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:43 am

*A letter received from Kanti. The address is written in black in, scrawled largely across the envelope.*

Dearest Levi,

I agree, it's been too long! I MISS YOU! >_< I've restarted in Nary because I woke up one day and all my pokémon were gone. I have very vague and hazy memories ad to why this happened. *shrug* I got a new starter and now I've just started a new journey on Route One. No cute boys yet, sadly. :/ Is there anybody you've been interested in?? Right now I have turquoise streaks, but a while ago there was purple, too. I hope you see you once you get here!! Very Happy

Loves you!!

~Kanti
    Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Levi Ebony Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:54 am

Levi put down the letter and gazed at the sunset, sorta upset. He missed his friend dearly and wished oh so much that he could see her again. He missed the way they would dance together and mock what others were doing. He missed how she would listen to his stories though all of them weren't so good. To be honest, he just missed her. Everything about her. He hadn't seen his friend for 2 years now. Two years too many. He composed himself again and wiped the small tears that formed at the corners of his eyes. Blair glided to his side and gazed up at him with concerned eyes. "Oh, don't worry. I'll be fine. I can't wait 'til you get to meet her Blair! Very Happy" Blair's eyes lit up from the excitement in Levi's voice. Levi wiped the tears from his letter before placing it in an envelope, sealing it, and then putting it in the mailbox.

Dear Kanti!!!

Oh I miss you too! So so much. We should meet up on route one! :O I'm making my way there soon since I just recently started a new adventure as well! Accompanying me is my dear starter, Surskit! She's a lot of fun but certainly a trouble maker! I named her Blair. Smile I feel it suits her. Wouldn't you agree? Haha, anyway that sounds awesome. I do like that color after all. And no, there isn't anyone that in the least bit interests me here. Hook me up with someone? XD But anyways, I hope to find you soon!

Love you tons!

Levi~
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Artemis
    Job:

Post  Artemis Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:59 pm

I won't delete these, but from here on please keep in mind that letters back and forth aren't really the purpose of this forum area -- it's meant to be a place to keep track of character information, and this is more along the lines of an RP thread. A thread in the area Beyond Nary would be more appropriate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content