Pokémon Nary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon roleplay set in the oddball Southern Nary region.

Event: Newly discovered Pokémon are lurking around Route One! What are you waiting for, go catch one!
Notice: If you have any questions, throw them up into the chatbox and we'll answer asap. If you need an answer sooner, send to Eavath through AIM.

Latest topics

» OFFICIAL CLOSING
Nuin - Looking for a Model EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm by Artemis

» The Fox and Her Hound.
Nuin - Looking for a Model EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm by Kali

» Minor forum config
Nuin - Looking for a Model EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm by Artemis

» What's this? New pokemon!
Nuin - Looking for a Model EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm by Lucifer

» The Grand Pokémon Giveaway
Nuin - Looking for a Model EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm by Artemis

Affiliates

BUMP THE AD!

Contributors

Shazy's DA
Pokemon-Diamond's DA

Roleplays

Resources

free forum

Serebii.net

2 posters

Nuin - Looking for a Model

Nuin

Character sheet
    Name: Nuin Saille
    Class: Watcher
    Job:

Nuin - Looking for a Model Empty Nuin - Looking for a Model

Post  Nuin Thu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Nuin walked into the Lab and looked around looking to find a Professor. She was finally going to get her partner in crime, her friend in travels. She smiled at the thought and felt the itch to draw again. She just wanted to plop down on the floor and start to draw the lab and all of it's machines. She dug into her bag, and stopped herself and waited at the Desk in front. She could wait until she had her partner, and she knew excatly what she wanted. A Ralts. a female one if she could pick, and she wanted her to be hers, and she was going to spoil the poor thing to death if it let her. She loved pokemon in general, and a pokemon o fher own was going to be like a sister or brother, or closes friend. SHe couldn't wait to have that connection and to draw the Ralts. She leaned and sighed, leaning her face in her hand that was propped up on the desk as she waved her left foot around behind her without thinking about it.
    Random NPC

Nuin - Looking for a Model Empty Re: Nuin - Looking for a Model

Post  Random NPC Fri May 21, 2010 12:09 am

ooc| Sorry you've been waiting!

ic| Right after Nuin walked in, a young woman with long black hair and glasses walked out, a raichu on her heels. She paused as she saw the trainer, then flashed a smile and continued to the desk.

"Hope you haven't been here long," she began, setting down a half-empty mug, "We're kinda short-staffed at the moment but it hasn't been real busy today so I thought no one'd notice if I took a coffee break. You want any? Rai-chan can get you a cup," she offered, waving a hand at the bouncy raichu.

Glancing around the file-laden desk, she rolled out the office chair and plopped down in it, then leaned back and resumed smiling.

"I'm Assistant Professor Raven Usher, but ah it's a bit of a long title, so if you just want to go with Professor Raven or Prof or something, it's alright with me. What can we do for you?" she finally asked.
    Nuin

Character sheet
    Job:

Post  Nuin Fri May 21, 2010 7:17 am

"Hello Professor Raven, I was wondering if I could get a pokemon companion for my travels . . . I would love to have a Ralts actually. If I can get one of those I would be so happy." She said to the professor, smiling. Her hand itched to draw the professor, but she kept it to herself waiting for the professor to tell her if they had any Ralts or not. The Raichu, "Hello there buddy. Would you mind getting me a cup? I would love one right now." Nuin always talked to pokemon like they could talk back, she had learned a while back that all pokemon were inteeligent, and some could talk, so she made sure to not talk down to them.
    Nuin

Character sheet
    Job:

Post  Nuin Thu May 27, 2010 5:13 pm

(ooc= is anyone on here anymore? :/)
    Random NPC

Post  Random NPC Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 pm

ooc| Oh wow, that was all bad timing on my part >_< Computer troubles and internet droughts added together make for a long absence. If you're still here...

Rai-chan smiled back at Nuin and with a flick of his tail zipped off to fetch her a cup. Watching him go, Raven turned her eyes back to Nuin with a smile of her own and a quick nod.

"Ralts it is! Just a moment!" And with that, she popped back up from the chair and disappeared again, to return only a few seconds later twirling a shiny new pokéball containing one healthy little Ralts. And a few seconds after that, Rai-chan was (carefully) running back with a smiley-face mug in his paws.

Ralts
    Level 10
    ((choose gender))
    Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Light Screen, Reflect

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:23 pm