Pokémon Nary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon roleplay set in the oddball Southern Nary region.

Event: Newly discovered Pokémon are lurking around Route One! What are you waiting for, go catch one!
Notice: If you have any questions, throw them up into the chatbox and we'll answer asap. If you need an answer sooner, send to Eavath through AIM.

Latest topics

» OFFICIAL CLOSING
Stumbling Blindly EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm by Artemis

» The Fox and Her Hound.
Stumbling Blindly EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm by Kali

» Minor forum config
Stumbling Blindly EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm by Artemis

» What's this? New pokemon!
Stumbling Blindly EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm by Lucifer

» The Grand Pokémon Giveaway
Stumbling Blindly EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm by Artemis

Affiliates

BUMP THE AD!

Contributors

Shazy's DA
Pokemon-Diamond's DA

Roleplays

Resources

free forum

Serebii.net

2 posters

Stumbling Blindly

Zeva

Character sheet
    Name: Zeva
    Class: Watcher
    Job:

Stumbling Blindly Empty Stumbling Blindly

Post  Zeva Sat May 08, 2010 3:37 am

Zeva walked around the area that had, what people had called, the pokemon lab. She had absolutely no idea what it was used for. She had just been told by the few people she had talked to that she needed to go here before anywhere else, so here is where she ended up. She slowly walked up to the sliding glass doors that marked the entrance to the mysterious building. She stopped a few feet from the door and looked up to the almost cloudless sky. She thought to herself, I guess I really wanted a fresh start...

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes slowly and walked into the doors. She looked around and saw a few chairs, a counter, and a door behind said counter. What she didn't see, was someone around to help her. Her face started to flush, but she clenched her fists and took another deep breath. Her face returned to normal. She looked around again and called out, "Hello? Anyone here?" She hoped someone came soon, she didn't feel like standing here alone for long.
    Random NPC

Stumbling Blindly Empty Re: Stumbling Blindly

Post  Random NPC Fri May 21, 2010 12:16 am

"Yes, yes, just a -- give me that it's mine you already had some! Just a moment, please!"

From a back room the sounds of two beings engaged in an intense tug-o-war drifted out to the lobby, plastic rustling and voices growling and verbally sniping each other. It culminated about half a minute later with a gasp and what was probably the two tumbling backwards into the furniture.

A rather miffed young woman walked out to the counter and set down an abused-looking bag of licorice bits, then looked up to see who had been calling for her. She offered a sincere, though tired, smile.

"He tried to steal those," she explained, pointing at the bag. "Assistant Usher, sorry to keep you waiting while we settled that. How may I assist you?"
    Zeva

Character sheet
    Name: Zeva
    Class: Watcher
    Job:

Post  Zeva Fri May 21, 2010 1:08 am

She looked at the somewhat ruffled lab assistant. She then looked to the bag of licorice bit. She walked forward to stand in front of the desk and fidgeted with her and in front of her. She had absolutely no idea what she was supposed to do. But she figured since someone told her to come here, and the person that was here looked official, they would more than likely know exactly what she was supposed to do.

She looked to the floor, somewhat embarrassed, and said to her, Yes... Um... Someone outside told me that I was supposed to come here since I just arrived, but they didn't say what for... So I was sort of hoping that maybe you could help me?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:11 pm