Pokémon Nary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon roleplay set in the oddball Southern Nary region.

Event: Newly discovered Pokémon are lurking around Route One! What are you waiting for, go catch one!
Notice: If you have any questions, throw them up into the chatbox and we'll answer asap. If you need an answer sooner, send to Eavath through AIM.

Latest topics

» OFFICIAL CLOSING
What's this? New pokemon! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm by Artemis

» The Fox and Her Hound.
What's this? New pokemon! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm by Kali

» Minor forum config
What's this? New pokemon! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm by Artemis

» What's this? New pokemon!
What's this? New pokemon! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm by Lucifer

» The Grand Pokémon Giveaway
What's this? New pokemon! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm by Artemis

Affiliates

BUMP THE AD!

Contributors

Shazy's DA
Pokemon-Diamond's DA

Roleplays

Resources

free forum

Serebii.net

5 posters

What's this? New pokemon!

Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet
    Name: Sazlo
    Class: Trainer
    Job: Gym Leader

What's this? New pokemon! Empty What's this? New pokemon!

Post  Sazlo Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 am

Somewhere on Route one, there was a very, very large clearing. This clearing was full of all sorts of different pokemon habitats. Trees (Obviously), an enormous lake, a very small cave, an a nice open grassland. Many different kinds of new, never before discovered pokemon could be found here. No one knows where they came from, or if they just hadn't been seen before, but they were new.

The new pokemon were as such :

Wylich dark/dragon x2 (black wyvern looking pokemon)

Dragonne light/dragon x2 (a maned lion with wings, covered in scales. One is gold and one is white)

Tornair flying x2 (A small, living tornado)

Kaitz psychic/electric x2 (https://2img.net/h/i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd317/Tiljaunique/ccard11.jpg)

Ferpent Ice/electric x2 What's this? New pokemon! Ferpentsprite

Dolfira water/fire x2 (A normal looking dolphin that gets engulfed in flames out of water.)

Meilee fighting x2 (a raptor with boxing gloves}

Candeling steel/fire x2 (An anthropomorphic candle stick)

PokemonInteractor
    WylichSven
    Wylich
    Dragonne(w)
    Dragonne(g)
    Tornair
    Tornair
    KaitzKanti
    Kaitz
    Ferpent
    Ferpent
    Dolfira
    Dolfira
    Meilee
    Meilee
    Candeling
    Candeling

Last edited by Sazlo on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

What's this? New pokemon! Empty Re: What's this? New pokemon!

Post  Kanti Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 am

Kanti felt irritated. Very. Very. Irritated. She felt as if she had spent weeks in reclusion without any human interation at all. She wanted to shout to the gods that she was pissed. It almost felt as if she died without interaction because there was nobody to interact with! She stomped down Route One, a rather sour expression oddly placed upon her features. Bree followed her trainer along, quite confused as to why Kanti was so mad. In response to the tension that was rolling off her trainer in waves, she bristled at any noises she heard. It seems Bree is influenced by her trainer; a true dog.

Kanti stopped suddenly, and it took Bree a few steps to notice, and a few seconds to understand what caused the stop. Kanti gazed upon the field of pokémon and her mood brightened some. A small smile graced her face as she traipsed into the clearing and viewed the new pokémon she had never seen before in her life. Due to her still somewhat sour mood, Kanti chose to wander over to a Kaitz, her Houndour trotting loyally beside her. "Hello there. I've never seen one of your kind before. What are you called?" she asked, her tone cheerful as she put a smile on for the new pokémon. Bree proceeded to plop down and start panting because it was a bit hot.
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:11 pm

The electric wolf glanced up at the girl that had just walked up to him. His eyes glanced over to the houndour. They stayed focus for a few seconds, then switched back to the girl. He walked closer and sat down directly in front of her. She had asked a question, but was thinking on how exactly he was going to tell her.

As he sat, practically staring, a small bolt of lightning arced from his withers to the base of his tail. It quickly disappeared. It then reappeared, connecting its two ears for a few seconds, before again disappearing. The corner of his mouth went up into a slight smile and he replied telepathically, "I am known to few as a Kaitz..." A berry drifted from a branch in the tree he had been standing in and landed in front of him. He bent down and took a bite out of it. He then looked back up and asked, "May I ask what you go by?"
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Kanti Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:08 am

Kanti stood and patiently waited for a response, a drop of sweat rolling down her back. She almost wanted to fidget because the pokémon was taking his sweet (and awkward) time to answer. Bree's mouth snapped shut and she tilted her head, curious, as the electricity coursed around the Kaitz's body. Kanti was proud of herself for barely even starting as he communicated with her. She hadn't been spoken to this way for a long time, but she wasn't quite as curious as she would have been just a few years ago. Bree's ears perked up as she watched the berry float. She was even more curious now. 'Known to a few? Who are these few?' Kanti wondered.

She replied, "My name is Kanti. This is Bree." She gestured to the Houndour, as if it weren't obvious that she was the only pokémon that had a trainer in this clearing. "Are you a psychic type, too?" Bree asked, a little slow on the uptake. Kanti quashed the urge to roll her eyes at her pup. She was new to the world, much couldn't be expected of her. Giving the Kaitz ample time to respond, Kanti asked, "Why is it that so many pokémon haven't shown their faces yet? Narians are pretty friendly folk." She had many questions for him, so Kanti took a seat on the ground and made herself comfortable.
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:59 pm

"I am pleased to make your acquaintance," he nodded to Kanti. He glanced over to the houndour and replied, "Why yes, I am a psychic type." The other Kaitz that was here then glared at him and walked away. When Kanti asked why so many pokemon had suddenly appeared, he carefully looked at all of the pokemon that were around. To him, they were not new. These had been the pokemon he had grown up around, secluded. The houndour, on the other hand, was completely alien to him. He replied to Kanti, "None of us are certain of why we have come." He looked towards one of the Dragonnes and a Wylich. He looked back to Kanti and said, "Some of us, however, have speculated that there may be some major event happen here in the near future, and everyone here may very well need our help."

When he finished his cryptic response, his attention was turned to the houndour. He tilted his head to the side as he was studying it. He then asked the question, "May I ask what your species goes by? I apologize if you find this question offensive, but I've never seen any of your kind before..."
    Sven Saya
    Sven Saya

Character sheet
    Name: Sven Saya

Post  Sven Saya Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 pm

It'd been a long time since Sven had laid eyes on the lush, vibrant Narian forests. The hustle and bustle of everyday life had caught up to him, preventing him from seeking refuge in the local wilderness.

The ground crunched pleasantly underfoot as his feet began taking a brisk jog, if anything to get his heart pumping once again. It'd been far too long since he'd felt the lovely feeling of adrenaline seeping through his body to propel him through space, giving him the feeling of feeling practically invincible.

The trees began to get slowly narrower and narrower as the trail began to snake wildly through the forest, around the vast lake in which many water Pokemon were busy frolicking in the summer's heat. Small beads of sweat had begun to slowly trickle down his neck, causing small prickly goosebumps to rise on his leathery looking skin.

His feet plodded to a stop before the bank of the massive lake. Instead of simply dipping his head into the lake, he ran straight into it, allowing the cool, pure lakewater to rush past his exhilarated body.

Emerging from the lake, Sven spied a Wylich simply staring at him from a nearby bank. He waded over to the creature and tilted his head.

"Huh. Never seen one of you before." he smiled, pressing a finger against the scaly hide of the beast. "What exactly are you?"

Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:13 am

Sven

The Wylich had started watching the trainer as soon he took his first few steps into the clearing. The boy seemed to be having fun, though the pokemon did not know this, since she had never seen a human before, she didn't know what any of their emotions looked like. She dropped her head closer to the ground as the boy walked over, being slightly cautious, but curious at the same time. The pokemon stared at his hand with very wide eyes as it got closer and closer to her body. When he touched her, her body twitched, and she could feel the warmth of his skin.

Sven would feel his finger turn ice-cold as soon as it made contact with the Wylich's scales. The Wylich let loose a savage hiss and moved its body just out of reach of Sven. She said to him, "I am known as a Wylich. Why is it you felt the need to touch me? I do not recall giving permission for that..."
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Kanti Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:38 am

Bree nodded and continued panting, her curiosity satisfied for the moment. Kanti's, however, was barely starting to pique. She gazed around the feild with the Kaitz, wondering if these were the pokémon he had known for his entire life. She looked back at him as he responded, a chill running down her spine despite the heat. That sounded awfully foreboding. Goosebumps raised on her flesh when her easily worried mind started racing about possiblities pertaining to Nary's future. Most of what she imagined had bad outcomes, and vague ideas as to how it got to be that way. "Oh, no offence taken. I haven't seen your kind before, so it's mutual." Bree replied, a dog-like smile on her face.

"My species is called Houndour. We're dark and fire types." She stiffened when she felt the waves of tension practically rolling off of Kanti. She looked up to her trainer, standing abruptly. The worry in her eyes weren't quite mirroring Kanti's. She let out a whimper and Kanti gave a queasy smile to the pup. She tried to erase the anxiety from her face so she could stop worrying the poor thing.
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:19 am

Kanti

The Kaitz had felt the tension and anxiety in Kanti as well, though he felt it psychically moreso than through animal instinct. He said to her, "Don't worry about it too much, it still isn't going to happen for a while... He looked back to all the pokemon that were behind it when she had wondered about them all. Yes, these were the pokemon he had grown up with. Though, there were still some that hadn't shown up.

He looked back down to the houndour and smiled. He couldn't recall at that moment if he had seen any fire and dark types. "Houndour" He seemed to almost taste the name and then smiled a bit more, "Is not too bad. Though since Kaitz is more of a broader name, one all of us go by, I have a name of my own. My friends have given me the name of Kit, he then bent his head down to take a small bite of the berry he had procured earlier.
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Kanti Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 am

"It won't happen for a while?" Kanti asked, a skeptical look written axross her features. "That just means more time to worry about it. She frowned and tried to push those thoughts aside so she wouldn't be so distracted. There were never before seen species to be befriend! Bree let out a small sigh of relief when Kanti physically relaxed. An apologetic smile was sent the pup's way. Bree's ears perked when the Kaitz spoke her species' name, an instinctive reaction. Kanti nodded as he spoke, interest again being displayed. She sat down to get more comfortable and to get a bit closer to Kit.

"Kit, eh?" she asked, a smile playing on her lips. "Are you a runt or are you still young?" Bree glanced at her trainer, wondering if the runt bit was going to offend Kit. She knew that would definitely make more than a few Houndour angry and willing to battle. But she decided to stay silent and hope that Kaitz were a more gentle species. Kanti didn't mean to offend, however. Maybe Kit could feel that.
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am

Replying to Kali's obvious tension and worry, he said to her, I assure you, you've nothing to fear... He trailed off and looked over to the houndour again. His own ears perked up as she walked over and sat down closer to him. Kit smiled to her and replied, I suppose that you could call me the runt of the litter, seeing as how I am slightly smaller than everyone else. But there's a different reason that I'm called kit. He paused just long enough to take the final bite of the berry that was sitting in front of him. He glanced over at the tree and this time two berries floated over. One landed in front of him, the other in front of Bree.

He continued, I tend to have random episodes of extreme hyper-activity. He laughed quietly to himself as he took a bite of his new berry and then looked back up, glancing between pokemon and trainer. He asked them, So, what's it like around here? I've never been around out here, so I don't know...
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Kanti Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 am

Another small sigh of relief, unbidden, left Kanti's lips when she was assured there wasn't anything to fear. But that didn't mean there was nothing to worry about. Kanti thought this idly, paying more attention to Kit than her mind. She sat up straighter as he explained his name, intrigued. She groaned internally as he paused in his explanation to give Bree a berry. At least he was a gentleman. That was more than she could say about some of her previous pokémon. "Thank you!" Bree said, and started to eat, a dog-smile on her features. She was oblivious to her trainer becoming a bit pensive at the thoughts she couldn't hear.

"Random hyperactivity, eh?" Kanti repeated, a grin on her face. "That is perfectly befitting of a Nary pokémon slash trainer." An eyebrow rose at his request for information. Kanti knew plenty about Nary, and he was in for an earful. Bree settled in and got ready for story time. "I've been in Nary for about 8 years now." she started, her tone becoming reminiscent. "I've never once tried in a battle since I'm more of a pacifist than anything, and I can say the same for most Narians, although they are more driven than I am. We've had some dark times and some times where it seems that just a few people bother to make an appearance, but Nary is a good land."

Kanti paused and she seemed quite upset at something she said in that last sentence. "Nary's got another dry period right now and I have no clue if this dry period will be the time that the makes Nary close its doors forever. I've feared the same thing many times before, but each time it proves that I just worry too much." She let that hang for a long time, a very pensive look on her features as she drew up her knees and wrapped her arms around them. Bree nudged herself to Kanti's side, being rewarded with an absent-minded pat. Kanti's eyes flickered to Kit. "Can you predict the future?" she asked.
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:51 am

He nodded his head at Bree when she said thank you and took a bit out of his berry. He smiled back at Kanti and thought to himself, Maybe I'll fit in better here than I did before. He listened intently as she was describing Nary. His own features took upon a concerned look as she sat down and wrapped her arms around her knees. He had just came to this land, and he for sure did not want to see it close its doors to anything.

He got up and slowly walked to the opposite side that Bree had gone and nudged her hand. He then said to her, "No, I'm sorry. I cannot predict the future. I do, however, have hope. And hope can be just as good as predicting the future. I have hope that this land will not close its doors. And none that live here can lose that hope. For when hope is lost, all is lost."
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Kanti Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:05 am

Kanti patted Kit's head, marvelling at the feel of his fur. She gave him a few more pets as she listened to his speech. "Such wise words from one so young." she remarked, a smile playing on her lips once again. Bree's tail started to wag in response to her trainer's upward mood shift. Kanti then began to absently rub the wound on her forearm that came from a bullet a Noir Cadre member shot at her so many years ago; it still gave her phantom pains. "You've got a long life ahead of you, I want to live alongside you," she paused to look at Bree.

"Both of you, and see that you grow and become stronger. Be with you guys through injury and good health." Kanti looked hopefully up at the nearly cloudless sky and wiped the sweat off of her forehead. "The will to live is just as strong as hope, don't you think?" she asked Kit, seeing Bree nod in agreement on her other side.
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 am

She had reason to marvel at his fur. It looked like someone had caked it in gel, they way it all clumped together. However, when he fingers ran through it, they unclumped and felt incredibly soft, only to form back together moments later.

Kit nodded to Kanti. He had somehow come up with wise things to say before, but no one had taken him seriously. A look of concern crossed his face when he hand went up to a scar on her arm. He did smile when she told him that she wanted to live alongside him. His smile widened when she asked if will to live was as good as hope, and he replied, "Having the will to live is the strongest hope anyone can have." He too, then, looked up to the sky in contemplation. A few seconds later he glanced at Bree, then looked back to Kanti. He said to her, "I would be happy to live my life alongside yours."
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Kanti Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Kanti noted the concern flitting across Kit's features and gave him a small, gentle smile. "It's from a bullet. That happened years ago." She looked back to the sky, noticing Bree's curiosity. That would just have to be a story for later. Obviously that little tidbit hadn't satisfied her. A bright smile lit up Kanti's features, a dog-like smile also gracing Bree's, at Kit's declaration. Bree stood and spoke up, happiness coloring her words. "That would be wonderful! I'd love to have another friend!" She padded over to Kanti's other side to sit next to Kit. Kanti turned to face both of the pokemon, satisfaction evident on her face. Bree's tail wagged, looking hopefully up at Kanti.

"How would you like to join my team?" Kanti asked, grinning at the two, though it was mostly directed at Kit. She wiped sweat from her brow, glancing around the clearing at the same time. She noticed Sven near the pond/lake, interacting with a scary looking pokemon. She almost began to ponder about which pokemon she should befriend next, but snapped herself back to the present, focusing on Kit's answer. A thought briefly flitted across her mind: I wonder what he's like when he's hyper?
    Sven Saya
    Sven Saya

Character sheet
    Name: Sven Saya

Post  Sven Saya Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:51 am

"Excuse me?" Sven's eyebrow raised at the sheer audacity this creature had to call him out on such a thing. "I believe i can poke and prod whatever i wish. It's a common trait of humans. We touch what either seems new to us, or is a curiosity to us. And besides. Your scales feel rather pleasant to touch." a small grin erupted on his face as he flicked his eyes to the scaly creature before him, pressing his fingers to scratch under its neck gently, almost like one would do to a cat.

"Besides. I'm not hurting you am i? Just simply curious because I've never seen something like you before." as he stepped back a few feet from the Wylich. He didn't wish to annoy the thing with his curiosity. He simply sat down on the soggy banks of the riverbed and stared up at it.

"I'm Sven. Nice ta meetcha!" he waved.

(Fail five minute post is fail. XD. Sorry Saz. I wrote this on my phone at work)
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:47 am

A smile flashed across Kit's face. He liked this trainer and pokemon that had walked up to him. They seemed to be interesting as well as have a few stories to tell him. He glanced between Bree and Kanti. He then glanced up at the scar again and made a mental note to himself.

He quickly stood up and stood in front of his two new companions. He smiled broadly at the both of them and said, "I would be honored to be able to join you both. I promise that I'll try not to cause too much trouble with you two..." he then walked back and laid down at Kanti's side, laying his head on her lap and letting out a comfortable sigh.
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Kanti Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Kanti and Bree watched Kit as he deliberated, waiting for his answer. Because she was watching him, Kanti saw his eyes flicker over to her scar and he seemed to be thinking about something. Was he making a note to protect her? A trace of a frown flashed across her lips. Kanti almost huffed in indignation at this thought. She didn't need to be protected! She was only in one situation where she actually took a bullet for those she loved. It wasn't like it was avoidable, either. A broad grin broke out over Kanti's face and Bree let out a happy yip at Kit's answer. "Wonderful!" Kanti said happily. "It's great to have you join us!" Bree said, her dog-like smile in place.

"I don't think you'll cause much trouble." Kanti remarked, petting Kit's marvelous and puzzing fur when he laid his head down. Bree wagged her tail and sidled closer to her new team member. A few minutes passed quietly before Kanti asked, "Would you like to get in a pokéball now or after I befriend a few more of your fellow pokémon?"
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:16 am

"I think I'd rather wait to go in one... I'd like to meet the other new pokemon that decide to go with you." He smiled as Bree got closer. He felt welcome, which he really liked. He glanced between all of the other wild pokemon roaming around. He didn't know of many, but those that he did know seemed to be a nice enough bunch.

He glanced over and noticed that there was a Dragonne that was looking in their direction. He had heard about them, and that they were very loyal and protective. He then managed to snake his head back under Kanti's hand, hoping she would pet him between his ears. He had managed to develop a small itch there.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Artemis
    Job:

Post  Artemis Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Look! People! And pokemon!

Tra la laaa, comes bebopping in Artemis, who had no earphones or headphones or anything and wasn't singing or humming or anything. She was just sort of dancing about for the heck of it. Or flailing about, depending on who you asked. It was a fine line.

Sven was here! having a staring contest with a giant unknown dragon-thingy. And Kanti was here OHMYGAWD. KANTI.

Now, Artemis hadn't remembered Kanti, specifically, any more than she had been wandering around thinking about anyone else until she ran into them. It was just sort of like *click* and she realized she hadn't see that particular person in a really long time. Ignoring the fact she was mid-conversation, Artemis came running over and jumped on the trainer.

"HI! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER LIKE JEEZ WHAT A CHRISTMAS PARTY THREE YEARS AGO OR SOMETHIN' WHERE YA BEEN WE HAVE TO CATCH UP SOME TIME!"

One breath. Just in case you were wondering. One fast breath.

Then Artemis had let go and was skipping off to visit a funny-looking wild pokémon. She didn't want to be *too* intrusive, you see, had to give Kanti some space.

"You're a dolphin!" She cheerily greeted a Dolfira lounging in the lake. Her face suddenly turned blank and confused, and she muttered, "What's a dolphin?"
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Kanti Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:26 am

"Alright," Kanti replied with a smile. "That'll be fun!" Bree seemed positively ecstatic at that thought. Kanti absent-mindedly petted him and scratched behind his ears as she had followed his gaze around at the pokémon. One seemed to have caught his attention in particular. A scaled lion... thing? It looked a bit odd, but it was staring over in her general direction... She'd go up to it next. But right now she just wanted to enjoy the afternoon, since the heat seemed to be letting up just a bit for some reason. Bree suddenly sat up straight, one of her ears flicking backwards to hear something. And then it happened.

A loud, exhuberant Artemis attacked Kanti from behind, spewing words at her in such a manner that made them almost incomprehensible. When she was hugtackled, her ample bosom was forced onto Kit's general head/face area, and Kanti herself was quite startled. Artemis seemed to have disappeared by the water when Kanti quickly straightened up so as to not hurt Kit too much. Her wits slowly came back and Kanti mumbled, confusedly, "Catch up..." In the whole commotion, Bree had stood up to attack if anyone had made any noise indicative of pain. A wave of confusion was left in Artemis's wake.
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet

Post  Sazlo Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Sven (Sorry it took so long, totally missed it when I looked through x_x)

"I would highly inadvise against going and poking anything you see... There may be some things that don't particularly like to be po-" He was unable to finish his sentence as Sven started scratching under his neck. As soon as he started scratching, a sudden and seeming insatiable itch came over that exact spot wherever his fingers went. He tilted his head to the side, much that a cat would, so that Sven could have a better angle with which to scratch.

"No, you're not hurting in the slightest. Just felt so... Warm. And come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen one of you before either..." As Sven sat down, the Wylich looked down at him with curiosity. He sat down next to him near the water and asked, "What brings you out here with us?"

Art

The Dolfira had been watching the hyper-active human running around being all... Hyper and stuff. She had her moments herself. For now, though, she was just lazily swimming about in the huge lake, close to the beach. Suddenly, the girl she was watching shouted something to another girl, and then quickly started skipping her way.

As the girl came up, she figured she would be civil at least."You're a dolphin! The Dolfira blinked, not understanding what she was talking about. She did catch what Art had muttered and replied, "Well, since you just said something about it, I would have to guess that I look like one? I'm not sure... Never seen one before..." Her head then broke the water as she tried getting a better look at Art and her head was engulfed in flames. It wasn't hot, but it generated its own little heat. It was a pleasant heat, like the kind from a campfire on a cold night. She asked the girl, "So, what's your name?"

Kanti

Kit had moved just barely in time to avoid getting his face sat on. He then sat down, looking at the short-lived conversation with his head cocked to the side and an expression of mild amusement on his face. He smiled when Art started talking, seeing as he himself talked like that on occasion. He walked back over to Kanti's side as Artemis started walking a pokemon and sat down beside her. He asked, "Who was that, and is she always like that?"

The Dragonne that Kit had been looking at decided to come visit. She sat down in front of the trio sitting on the ground and nodded her head in greeting to Kit. She then smiled at the other two and said, "Hello there. What're your names?" Kit smiled and looked over at Kanti. He said to her, "This is my friend, Vie."

Stuffs for Kit :

Name : Kit
    Species : Kaitz
    Level : 20
    Moves : Teleport, Spark, Agility, Charge, Thundershock, Confusion

(OMG, such horrible posts x_x I feel noobish lol. Kanti : Kit's all yours now ^^)
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Artemis
    Job:

Post  Artemis Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 pm

"Oh my stars, you're ON FIRE!"

Far from sounding alarmed, Artemis had broken into a grin as if Christmas had come, early, two hundred and fifty-one times, all at once. Still grinning stupidly, her brain kicked itself and reminded her that the flaming Pokémon was attempting to hold some conversation here.

"'M Artemis, nice to meet you!" She stuck out a hand, then quickly realized that flippers aren't really for shaking, and settled on continuing to just stare in awe while holding her hands out to soak in the radiating heat of a large, fire-engulfed fish-mammal. Whee!

"Who're you? I'd ask what, but that'd be rude. I try not to be rude." What a silly woman. "I've never seen somethin' like you before. Never heard of ya even, and I know my fire," she said, a sage nod accompanying this statement.
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Character sheet
    Name: Lucifer Romae
    Class: Collector

Post  Lucifer Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Lucifer, displeased.

That was one succinct way of describing the situation he found himself in. His pathetic handful of loyal minions had jumped ship, so to speak, his career demoted thanks to the lack of interested leaders for gyms -- after all, why should the League pay him an Elite's salary when there weren't gym leaders to give out badges so trainers could actually get to the Elite?, and his pokémon had been, shall we say, "taken away."

Not at all pleased, this man, not at all.

With his houndour at his heels, he begrudgingly consented to check out the fuss on Route One. No more depending on generous gifts from "friends" when it came to obtaining pokémon for his team. He'd have to do this the old-fashioned way.

Now, which one to claim? He didn't recognize any of them, but as a practical matter he avoided any coupling that was currently engaged, as he had no desire to mingle with the trainers. No dragon, electric-type, or dolphin for him. What about what was in that cave over there?

"Hellgar, check." The dutiful canine stepped forward, bristling, and lead the way over to the cave mouth, then fired off an Ember to light the way and stir up any cave-dwellers. Lucifer thought he heard the loud whistling of wind echoing in the cave, but wind originating from a solid rocky landform was absurd, wasn't it now?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 am