Pokémon Nary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon roleplay set in the oddball Southern Nary region.

Event: Newly discovered Pokémon are lurking around Route One! What are you waiting for, go catch one!
Notice: If you have any questions, throw them up into the chatbox and we'll answer asap. If you need an answer sooner, send to Eavath through AIM.

Latest topics

» OFFICIAL CLOSING
Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm by Artemis

» The Fox and Her Hound.
Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm by Kali

» Minor forum config
Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm by Artemis

» What's this? New pokemon!
Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm by Lucifer

» The Grand Pokémon Giveaway
Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm by Artemis

Affiliates

BUMP THE AD!

Contributors

Shazy's DA
Pokemon-Diamond's DA

Roleplays

Resources

free forum

Serebii.net

Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down]

Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class: Trainer
    Job:

Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] Empty Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down]

Post  Levi Ebony Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Levi James Ebony
    Male
    Trainer

Appearance: Levi, sometimes called by his last name, is 6'1" and still growing. He is very slender with long legs and arms. Slender fingers are attached to his some what big hands. His hair is often swooshed to the either the left or right side, depending on what look he's attempting. It's a light brown, almost appearing red sometimes in certain lighting, dragging across his eyes annoying him constantly. His eyes shimmer a brownish hazel, brown overpowering the faint green in them. Though the green can sometimes be more prominent in the sunlight. Sometimes it seems his eyes resemble leopard print if you look close enough. He is very fond of them and considers them a favorable trait. His nose is a little on the big side but it fits his face perfectly. It doesn't pull your eyes to it. He has relatively full lips for a male which is something else that he's fond of. His teeth are average, not too straight, not to crooked either. His ears are long but don't stick out obnoxiously, both are pierced. Levi enjoys dressing casually above all. Dress clothing and "evening" clothing are not his thing. He likes design t's with just some jeans and awesome sneakers or slip ons of his choice. He doesn't like to wear jackets or coats to much but if he must, you can be reassured it'll be fashionable. He also enjoys accessories and jewelry for a guy, like necklaces and bracelets, which doesn't bother him.

Personality: Levi is very fun loving and easy going. He loves being with his friends and sharing fun times and experiences with them. Sometimes he can be unmotivated and lazy but he tends to try to overcome it by busying himself with something he's been pushing off. He loves to learn new things and know things, but only so he can share them with his friends. He likes to be a know-it-all sometimes but he often keeps it in check. He loves to laugh more than anything. He doesn't enjoy people that always seem depressed 24/7. All in all he's a care free happy person that doesn't dread on stupid things like having a girlfriend all the time. He just takes one day at a time.

History: Kanti is one of Levi's closest friends. He shares everything with her no matter what it is. He likes to call her "Bioré" and she calls him "KaGUra." They have stayed in contact through calls and letters but have yet to be reunited in person. He came here in search of his dear friend and start a new adventure.

Last edited by Levi Ebony on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] Empty Team Pokemon

Post  Levi Ebony Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

1.Name : Blair
    Species : Surskit
    Level : 10
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Female
    Moves : Bubble, Quick Attack

Last edited by Levi Ebony on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] Empty Stored Pokemon

Post  Levi Ebony Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

None yet!
    Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] Empty Items

Post  Levi Ebony Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:53 pm

1x Pokédex - Orange, yellow, and red - Contains all information on every Pokémon ever seen in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

1x Poke Navigator (PokéNav) - Golden

1x PokéGear - Red - A phone in it, with a CD player (can have up to 5 CDs)

1x Nary World Map - A detailed map of Nary

1x Backpack - Orange with a sun pattern in the middle of it - Contains all of your items

1x Badge Case - Red with a yellow and orange sun in the corner - A case to hold your Gym Badges in, and also a second compartment for Ribbons

1x Two-geared Bicycle - First is a steady pace for maneuvering, the second is made for speed but harder to steer

3,000x PokéDollars (P) - Money!

5x PokéBalls - Used to catch Pokémon

5x Rare Candies - Level Up a Pokémon by 1 Level

5x Potions - Heal Pokémon by a small amount of HP and can be used on humans

5x Level Up Balls - Levels the Pokémon you catch in this PokéBall by 1 level, also levels the Pokémon when/if it evolves. (A level 7 Totodile caught in this ball would become level 8, when it evolves to Croconaw at level 16 it would become level 17)

2x Evolution Stones - Of your choice; fire, water, leaf, thunder, moon, sun, dawn, shiny, dusk, or oval.

10x Berries - Plain berries. These heal a small amount of your Pokémon's health

1x Item Finder - A machine that helps find items dropped on the ground

1x Metal Detector - A machine designed to detect metallic objects underground and can also be used to find steel Pokémon

1x PokéBall Belt - A belt designed to hold a maximum of 6 Pokémon

1x Trainer Card - An ID card made specifically for each trainer. Holding a personal ID Number and other useful information

1x Pokémon Watch (Pokétch) - With all the Poké-addons you can possibly imagine! From the berry tracker to the notepad

1x Pokéchow, Pokéblock and Poffin case - Holds all the kinds of food your Pokémon could want

Sponsored content

Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down] Empty Re: Levi Ebony [My Beloved was Weighed Down]

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:52 pm